Zebra Party Ideas
Looking for a fabulous addition to a zebra party, fashion party, pink party or sleepover party? Our Zebra Party Guide ideas are perfect for darling divas who want to party on the wild side! Bold black and white zebra print with a touch of pink will turn your home into a fancy boutique! Use black, white and pink decorations for your Zebra party, and mix animal print zebra party supplies with solid tableware and balloons.
Zebra Party Planning & Invitations
In addition to basic party supplies, like plates, cups, napkins, and decorations, you may want to consider purchasing, borrowing or renting the following items for your zebra party:
- Pink feather boas
- Zebra movies such as Racing Stripes and Madagascar
- A pinata
- Animal print and pink zebra print fabric
- Attach a card-style invitation to one of our zebra party personalized supplies such as a bag tag or bookmark with color matching curling ribbon.
- Glue a piece of zebra print ribbon to pink or white card stock paper and decorate the front of the card with plastic rhinestones. Write the party details on the back in a flowing script.
- Let your guests know if you would like them to wear striped clothes, animal print or a certain color to the party!
Zebra Party Decorating & Food
Don't go overboard with the zebra print! Too many stripes can be overwhelming, so make use of an accent color like pink to give your zebra party decorations an anchor color. Take a look at some of our suggestions for zebra print party decorations:
- Hang alternating black and white crepe paper streamers from a doorway to mimic zebra print stripes.
- Group bunches of white, black and pink (or your accent color) balloons together and weigh them down. You might also want to throw in a zebra balloon or animal print balloon
- Cut stars, hearts and lightning bolts out of pink or zebra print paper or fabric. Hang these stars from the ceiling or walls.
- Create a garland out of pink and zebra print fabric triangles. Use pink boas as garland too. String the garland above the food table.
It can be fun to prepare and serve party food that fits your theme. For a Zebra Party, try foods that are white & black, striped, or pink!
- Serve black and white cookies, striped chocolates, cookies and
creme cookies, zebra striped snack cakes, fudge stripe cookies and other
black and white treats.
- Make zebra party pudding cups by layering vanilla and chocolate pudding into clear plastic cups. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate syrup stripes.
Zebra Party Favors
Send your guests home with a smile with Zebra Party favors such as our pink glamour favor set will match your pink accent color.
- Give out a pink feather boa to each guest at the beginning of the party and let them bring them home as a favor.
- Nail polish and lip gloss
- Zebra figurines or stuffed animals
Check out our zebra party favors under the "Party Favors" and "More Fun Stuff" tabs for great zebra party treats!