Twilight Party Ideas
Created on June 14, 2016
If someone you know loves the Twilight Saga, our Twilight party ideas will help you host a fang-tastic event. A Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, or Breaking Dawn party makes a great theme for tween and teen parties.
Planning & Invitations
What Do I Need For the Party?
- Twilight and New Moon movies (Rated PG-13)
- Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse soundtracks
- The Twilight Saga books or audio CDs
- Werewolf and vampire costumes, face paint and plastic fangs
- The Twilight Saga movie posters
Twilight Party Invitations
- Use clip art images of an apple, tulip or chess pieces for the invitation and add your party information printed in an elaborate font.
- Try some creative wording for your party details, such as: Edward is bored with his vampire life, He needs a good party to end all the strife. McKenzie's answered his call; she's ready to dance! Come celebrate her birthday with some Twilight romance!
If you would rather not make your own invitations, but would still like a personalized touch, take a look at our personalized invitations, which include all the party details for you!
Decorating & Food Ideas
Twilight Party Decorations
- Set the table with Twilight themed plates and napkins.
- Use lots of electric white candles down the center of the table to create a soft glow.
- Hang movie posters on the wall around the party area of your child's favorite Twilight characters like Edward Cullen and Bella Swan.
- Set a pair of plastic fangs at each place setting for your party guests to wear.
- Play music from the Twilight Saga soundtracks in the background.
- Use clear twinkle lights to outline a doorway or window to resemble the canopy of lights in the prom scene from the first Twilight movie.
- Make a sign for the front door that says "Now Entering Forks, Washington"
Twilight Party Ideas for Food
- Serve a vegetarian menu since the Cullens are vegetarian vampires. You could offer veggie burgers, salad, a mixed vegetable tray with dip, sliced fruit with vanilla yogurt dip and veggie chips.
- Make a blood-red drink by adding lemon-lime soda to your favorite red punch.
- Fill glasses with red licorice twists.
- Serve red velvet cupcakes.
- Red candy apples in a silver bowl.
Party Favor Ideas
Twilight Party Favors
- Twilight stickers
- Temporary tattoos
- Red lip gloss
- Plastic fangs
- Stick-on body jewels
- Candy such as red licorice, red hots, fireballs and conversation hearts
Also check out our complete favor sets and personalized products such as zipper pulls, placemats, and stickers.