Twilight Party Ideas
last updated 1/7/2019
If someone you know loves the Twilight Saga, our Twilight party ideas will help you host a fang-tastic event. A Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, or Breaking Dawn party makes a great theme for tween and teen parties. Shop our Twilight Party Supplies Browse this guide: Twilight Invitations Twilight Decorations Twilight Food Twilight Party Favors Twilight Games & Activities
Planning & InvitationsWhat Do I Need For the Party? In addition to basic party supplies, like plates, cups, napkins, and decorations, you may want to consider purchasing, borrowing or renting the following items for your Twilight party:
- Twilight and New Moon movies (Rated PG-13)
- Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse soundtracks
- The Twilight Saga books or audio CDs
- Werewolf and vampire costumes, face paint and plastic fangs
- The Twilight Saga movie posters
- Use clip art images of an apple, tulip or chess pieces for the invitation and add your party information printed in an elaborate font.
- Try some creative wording for your party details, such as: Edward is bored with his vampire life,He needs a good party to end all the strife. McKenzie's answered his call; she's ready to dance! Come celebrate her birthday with some Twilight romance!
Twilight Party Decorations Set the mood for your Twilight: Saga party by dimming the lights accenting the room with twinkling white lights, silver and red star balloons and streamers. Another idea is to make your Twilight party a prom theme and ask guests to dress in their best attire!
- Set the table with Twilight themed plates and napkins.
- Use lots of electric white candles down the center of the table to create a soft glow.
- Hang movie posters on the wall around the party area of your child's favorite Twilight characters like Edward Cullen and Bella Swan.
- Set a pair of plastic fangs at each placesetting for your party guests to wear.
- Play music from the Twilight Saga soundtracks in the background.
- Use clear twinkle lights to outline a doorway or window to resemble the canopy of lights in the prom scene from the first Twilight movie.
- Make a sign for the front door that says "Now Entering Forks, Washington"
- Serve a vegetarian menu since the Cullens are vegetarian vampires. You could offer veggie burgers, salad, a mixed vegetable tray with dip, sliced fruit with vanilla yogurt dip and veggie chips.
- Make a blood red drink by adding lemon-lime soda to your favorite red punch.
- Fill a glasses with red licorice twists.
- Serve red velvet cupcakes.
- Red candy apples in a silver bowl.
Party Favor IdeasTwilight Party Favors Create Twilight themed favor bag with the following favors:
- Twilight stickers
- temporary tattoos
- red lip gloss
- plastic fangs
- stick-on body jewels
- candy such as red licorice, red hots, fire balls and conversation hearts
Party Planning ToolboxUse the links below to quickly find related theme party supplies, planning tips, printable checklists, and advice from our party planning experts.
- Birthday Party Supplies: Includes paperware, invitations, personalized items, favors, and decorations for your party theme.
- Personalized Items: Check out our exclusive personalized items including invitations, bookmarks, stickers, and more!
- Birthday Party Decorating Ideas: This guide will tell you how to decorate for your party theme, what to do with balloons and streamers, how to decorate with food, how to set the table, and how to make your own party decorations.
- Parties Under $100: Use this guide to celebrate in style without breaking the bank!
- Party Budget Estimator: Download this guide to help budget your expenses.
- More Birthday Theme Ideas: Browse our list of over 130 themed party guides to find tips for your child's next birthday! Each guide includes ideas for invitations, decorations, food, favors, games and more.