What You'll Need:
- Polished garden stones, 1 per child
- Our Turtle Template
- Green foam sheets (found at craft stores)
- Glitter or Tempera paint
- Super glue
- Craft glue
- A permanent marker
- Googly eyes, 1 pair per guest
Prepare the rock turtles ahead of time by doing the following:
At the Party:
- Print our Turtle Template to use as a stencil.
- Trace the Turtle Template onto each piece of green foam.
- Cut out each template.
- Use super glue to affix the Turtle Template to the bottom of each rock.
- Place a pair of googly eyes on the head of the turtle.
- Draw the turtle's toes on each arm and leg.
Did You Like This Game?
- Give each child a rock turtle to decorate.
- They can either paint each turtle's shell with Tempera paint or decorate with glitter.
- If the turtles aren't dry at the end of the party they can be taken home on a sheet of newspaper.
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!