Transformers Party Ideas
Created on June 14, 2016
Whether your child roots for the brave Autobots or the fearsome Decepticons, our Transformers birthday ideas guide is just what you need to throw an awesome robot party! Our Transformers party ideas guide includes tips for invitations, decorations, games, inspired food and favor ideas. Follow our Transformers party ideas, tips and tricks for a party that's more than meets the eye!
Transformers Party Planning & Invitations
In addition to basic Transformers party supplies, like plates, cups, napkins, and decorations, you may want to consider purchasing, borrowing or renting the following items for your Transformers party:
- Transformers toys and action figures
- Transformers animated series and movie DVDs playing in the background
- Transformers Costumes
- Toy cars and trucks
- For a unique touch, you can make your own Transformers invitations.
This can be a fun activity to get you and your child excited for your
- Include Transformers stickers or tattoos with your invitations.
- Create a card-style invitation using the Autobot and Decepticon symbols. Write your party details on the back of the card. If you're feeling creative, make your Transformers invitation actually transform when you open it up! Create a pop-up flap by cutting two slits perpendicular to the fold of your card. Paste a cutout Transformers symbol on the pop-up tab.
- Let your guests know if you would like them to dress up like their
favorite character from the Transformers movie.
25% Off with code: bb25
Transformers Party Decorating & Food
The right decorations can make all the difference at your Transformers party! You can base your Transformers decoration colors off of a favorite character, like Bumble Bee (black and yellow) or Optimus Prime (red and blue), or you can use Transformers decorations. You'll be sure to find great Transformers decoration ideas below:
- Create an urban cityscape using craft paper. Cut out the shapes of large buildings or cars from craft paper and hang it on the walls! Also cut out colored gear shapes that match the colors of your party to hang on the walls.
- Hang posters or cut-out words from Transformers like, "Autobots roll out!" "Robots in disguise," or "More than meets the eye!"
- Create a red and blue semi-truck out of cardboard boxes to create Optimus Prime!
- Place Transformers toys around the party area as Transformers decorations. You can hang action figures from the ceiling with fishing line or curling ribbon too!
- Have guests wear robot or Transformers masks instead of wearing cone party hats. Let guests take home their masks as Transformer favors.
- Hang Transformer banners, posters, and stills from the Transformers movie or TV show around your party area.
25% Off with code: bb25
In addition to pizza, chicken fingers, hamburgers or hotdogs, you can add some Transformers themed food into the mix. Here are some suggestions.
- Use fun names to label ordinary Transformer party foods. Serve "Energon Cheese Cubes", "Autobots Roll-Out Wraps," "Starscream Ice Cream," "Bumblebee tuna sandwiches" and "Optimus Prime Beef Burgers."
- Set up a food bar, such as an ice cream bar or taco bar. Let guests "transform" their plain meal into a unique treat of their own design!
- Piece together small pretzel sticks and cheese cubes to create mini Transformers! Give your cheese Transformers legs, arms, and a neck made of pretzels and a head and body made of cheese.
- Serve juice and sodas with a silly straw. Use blue ice cubes made from blue drinks or food coloring in water. As the ice cubes melt, your drinks will transform!
- Make gelatin cubes and serve on a platter. Call them "Energon Cubes."
Transformers Party Favors
Transformers movies and toys lend themselves well to all sorts of favors. Give your guests a treat with some of our great Transformers party favor ideas:
- Transformers toys and dolls
- Robot toys
- Matchbox cars
To keep things easy, check out our Transformers and Robot Favor Kits.