When you are battling the forces of evil, it is important to have great aim! Your guests will love trying their hand at this Transformers party game.
What You'll Need:
- Posterboard or cardboard
- Markers or paint
- Draw a large Autobot or Decepticon symbol on a piece of posterboard or cardboard.
- Cut the eyes out of the symbol to create hole for the beanbags to go through.
- Lean the posterboard up against a wall to create space behind it.
- Have players take turns trying to toss the beanbags through the eyes.
- If you would like, you can keep score. Go for a speed round and see how many beanbags players can land in the hole in 60 seconds. You could also score how many beanbags out of a set number your guests can shoot accurately.
- Crown a winner and hand out your prizes!