Hook 'Em Up
What You'll Need:
- Printed Copies of Our Train Cut-Out (1 copy for every 4 children)
At the Party:
- Print out copies of our Train Cut-Out (i.e. 1 for every 4 players).
- Cut between each train to separate them, or cut around the outline of each train, if you wish.
- Once separated, cut each train in half using a random zigzag pattern; no two trains should be cut the same way to ensure that there is only one match for each half.
- Hand each guest half of a train.
- Explain to the children that they should walk around trying to find the child with the other half of their train.
- The first team to "hook 'em up" wins.
Top of Page