Tinker Bell Party Ideas
Created on June 14, 2016
With her good-hearted nature and devotion, how can anyone resist Tinker Bell? If your little one is a fan, throw her a magical party with our Tinker Bell Party Ideas. Take our suggestions for everything from decorations to party favors, add a little pixie dust, and your Tinker Bell birthday party will really fly
Tinker Bell Party Planning & Invitations
In addition to basic Tinker Bell party supplies, like plates, cups, napkins and decorations, you may want to consider purchasing, borrowing or renting the following items for your Tinker Bell party:
- A Tinker Bell DVD, such as Peter Pan (Rated PG)
- Projector to watch the movie outdoors
- Fairy wands & wings for each guest
- Eye patches & bandanas for boy guests
- Fairy costumes
- Fold a piece of cardstock in half to create a top-fold card. Take a
photo of your little girl in her fairy outfit and paste it to the
- Cut out a photo of Tinker Bell and paste it on a piece of
cardstock. Add a line of glue that circles from Tinker Bell's wand
around the invitation. Sprinkle the glue with glitter.
- Cut a flower shape out of cardstock and decorate it with markers and glitter pen. Paste an image of Tinker Bell (or use a Tinker Bell sticker) on the flower. Write your party details on the back.
- Punch a hole in the corner of a card-style invitation, and attach
it to a fairy wand that your guests can bring with them to the party.
Tinker Bell Party Decorating & Food
Including decorations that fit your Tinker Bell theme is a fun way to keep the party moving. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Cut large flower shapes out of different colors of butcher paper or felt and hang them on the walls of the party area.
- Balloons are a must at any party! Group together three to five helium balloons and anchor them with balloon weights around the party area. Add Tinkerbell balloons to some of your balloon groups for added effect.
- Make flower balloons by attaching four colored balloons around a yellow balloon. Hang these from the ceiling of the party area.
- Hang a banner above the entrance to the party area that reads
"Welcome to [child's name]'s Pixie Party!"
- Make tissue paper flowers to set out on windowsills.
- Print out screen shots of Tinker Bell movie scenes. You can either blow them up and hang them as posters in the party area, or you can attach the printouts to a long piece of ribbon and hang it as a banner.
- Sprinkle "pixie dust" (glitter) on all flat surfaces, such as tables and windowsills.
With a little creativity, you can also serve snacks that fit your Tinker Bell theme. This can be a lot of fun for both you and your guests! Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Serve edible fairy wands by cutting traditional rice cereal treats in star shapes with a cookie cutter. Then, insert a large pretzel rod 1/4 of an inch into each for the wand's handle.
- Fill a clear glass with Pixie Stix candy and allow the children to sprinkle "pixie dust" over their food.
- Serve an enchanted elixir! Freeze cranberry and grape juice in ice cube trays before the party. Serve a colorless soda at the party, such as ginger ale or lemon-lime. Let your guests select their ice cubes, which will "magically" change the color of their drinks.
- For a Tinker Bell birthday cake, surround a round cake with cupcakes to create a flower. Ice the center with yellow frosting and the cupcakes with pink frosting. Add a new, clean Tinker Bell toy to the center of the cake.
- If you would rather not serve cake, consider serving chocolate fondue instead. Include strawberries, banana slices, marshmallows, and pretzels for dipping.
Tinker Bell Party Favors
Thank your guests with magical party favors! To find a large variety of Tinker Bell party favors, visit our Tinker Bell party page and click the "Party Favors" tab or the "More Fun Stuff" tab. Some of the favors we have include:
- Fairy wands
- Tinker Bell bubble wands
- Tinker Bell stickers and temporary tattoos
- Fairy hair bands
- Tinker Bell activity books
- Costume jewelry
- Fun-shaped candy and lollipops