Thomas Party Engine Costumes
You Will Need:
Before the Party:
- Large brown paper bags or butcher paper
- Markers, paint, stickers and other decorations
- Tape, glue and/or staples
- White paper plates or construction paper
At the Party:
- Cut the thinner side panels off of the paper bag.
- Fold the paper panel in half and cut a hole out of the top, large enough for a child's head to fit through. Leave enough paper on the edges to rest on the shoulders.
- Unfold the paper smock you have created and let party guests decorate and color their costumes.
- Decorate the back of the white paper plates to look like a face. You can then tape, glue or staple the face to the front of your train costume. Alternatively, use circular construction paper cut-outs to make faces.
- Write each guest's favorite number on another paper plate or cut it out of colored construction paper. Tape or staple the numbers to the back of the costume.
- Once all your guests are done decorating, have them put on their costumes and form a train parade to show off their creations!
Top of Page