Pinecone & Leaf Turkey
What You'll Need:
At the Party:
- Orange Construction Paper
- Craft Eyes
- Orange and Red Felt
- Send your guests out to gather fall leaves and pinecones. Once everything has been gathered, have each child glue their leaves on the orange construction paper in a fan shape.
- Each child then glues their pinecone to the bottom of the fan of leaves, and adds two craft eyes to the top of the pinecone.
- Cut an orange beak and a red waddle from the felt and glue them to the pinecone to create the turkey's face.
- Let them dry and send them home with your guests as a hand-crafted party favor!
Top of Page