What You'll Need:
- Different colored fleece fabrics cut into strips that are 2 feet long and 4 inches wide.
- A variety of felt sticker shapes (available at craft stores)
- Different colors of felt
Prepare some teddy bear vests ahead of time using the following directions. However, save some extra felt in case someone brings a smaller or larger bear.
At the Party:
- Cut a piece of felt into an 8 1/21/2 x 11 rectangle.
- Cut two arm holes in the felt.
- Trim the top and bottom corners off the felt.
- Cut a round collar at the top of the felt.
- The vest is now ready to decorate at the party.
- Have each child choose a vest and scarf for their teddy bear. You should provide them a variety of color options.
- Place scarves and vests on the bears.
- Have the children decorate their vests and scarves with felt stickers.
- When the guests are finished decorating, have everyone show their creations to each other or have a parade.
- If you'd like, take a group photo of the children with their bears!