This is a great activity to start off your Thor themed party. Before cutting anything out, it's recommended that the children color their hammers.
What You'll Need:
- 1 printed copy of our Thor Hammer Pattern per child
- Thick printer paper
- 1 sharpened pencil per child
- Crayons or markers
Print out enough copies of the Thor Hammer Pattern
so each guest has one.
The hammers will be more stable if you use cardstock printer paper. Also, you will need to print in color if you want the fold lines to show up in blue. Depending on the age of your guests, you may not need the fold lines to be as obvious and therefore, can print in black and white.
How to Make a Thor Hammer:
Did You Like This Craft?
- Color the Thor Hammer Pattern any way you choose.
- When finished, cut carefully along the dotted lines.
- Use a sharpened pencil to carefully punch a small hole where indicated by the blue dot.
- You will now need to fold the head of the hammer.
- Fold the paper where indicated by the blue lines.
- Tape the folded hammer together into a shape of a rectangular cube.
- Break off the tip of the pencil (this prevents the pencil from going through the top of the hammer by accident) and insert it where you punched the hole.
- Tape the pencil in place so that it forms the handle of the hammer.
- Unearth the power of Thor with your new mighty hammer!
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!
The Thor name and all related characters from the Marvel Universe are the property of Marvel Characters, Inc. This guide is not affiliated with or endorsed by Marvel Characters, Inc.