At the Party:
- Have your guests sit in a line of chairs set up in the party area.
- Have three adults sit at a table facing the line of chairs to serve as the Jedi Panel.
- One by one, call one guest up to stand up and face the panel.
- Ask each guest three Star Wars-related questions (see below).
- When the child answers all three questions, knight him or her as a Jedi and present them with a Jedi Robe.
- How many Star Wars movies are there?
- How are Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader related?
- What was the full name of the most recently released Star Wars movie - Episode III?
- Who played Padme in Episodes I, II, & III?
- What is the name of the robot that only talked in beeps?
- Who said the quote, 'Grave danger you are in. Impatient you are."
- What is the name of the big gentle Wookie?
- What do you call the characters who wear white metal suits and white helmets?
- Did Padme have twins? True or false? Bonus: What are their names?
- What is the main weapon that Jedis use?
- Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father.
- Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Natalie Portman
- Chewbacca (or Chewie)
- Storm Troopers
- True Bonus: Luke & Leia
The Star Wars name and all related characters and elements are the property of Lucasfilm Ltd. This guide is not affiliated with or endorsed by Lucasfilm Ltd.
Top of Page