I Spy is a popular game that can be played on a rainy day, in the car or at any birthday party. You can set your own rules for the game to make it easier or harder. Here is the basic way to play I Spy.
At the Party:
- Start with the birthday child, and let him/her secretly choose an item in the room.
- Then have him/her tell your guests 'I Spy something [give the color of the item]."
- One at a time, let each guest try to guess the object the birthday child has chosen.
- Whoever guesses correctly gets to choose the next secret item.
- If you'd like, you can limit the number of guesses to make the game harder.