What You'll Need:
All you need to play this game is a lot of different hats. It's best to use silly hats and wigs as well as every day hats.
At the Party:
- Place all the hats in two piles on the floor or in two bins.
- Ask two players to go first.
- One at a time, the two players must pick a hat from their bin and say something silly. What they say should match the type of hat they are wearing. For instance, if they put on a police cap, they could say "Everyone here is under arrest!"
- The two players take turns putting on different hats and saying silly things for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, that round is over and the rest of the party guests get to vote who was the funniest.
- You can award a small prize to the winners if you'd like.
- Continue playing until everyone has had a turn performing.