What You'll Need:
- Sunflower seeds
- White glue
- Heavy construction paper
- Glitter or small dried beans
- Green pipe cleaners
Use a mug as a guide to draw a circle shape on a piece of construction paper for each guest.
At the Party:
- Hand out one piece of construction paper to each guest.
- Show the children how to glue the sunflower seeds onto the circle drawn on the construction paper.
- The points of the seeds should be facing out.
- Then let them glue a second row of seeds inside the first row. These are the flower petals.
- To fill the center of the flower, pass out either glitter or small dried beans, and let the children glue them in place.
- Add a green pipe cleaner as a stem to complete the flower.
- Let their creations dry and they will be ready to take home at the end of the party.