Beady Bug Craft
What You'll Need:
- Gimp or other cord
- Key chain rings
- Insect- & flower-shaped beads
At the Party:
- When purchasing gimp or other cord and a selection of beads, make sure the cord is thin enough to fit through the bead holes.
- Cut the cord into 14", 8", and 5" segments, and tie a knot at the end of each.
- Let each of your guests choose a length of cord-a 14"-piece for a necklace, an 8"-piece for a bracelet, or a 5"-piece for a key chain.
- The children can then choose a selection of beads and string them onto their cords.
- If necessary, help the children tie the ends of their bracelets and necklaces together, or help them tie the ends of their key chain decorations to key chain rings.
Top of Page