How to Play:
At the party, divide your guests into two teams. Set a time limit for answering each question (e.g. 30 seconds).
Ask one team a question from the list below, then ask the other team a question, and so on, alternating back and forth until you've read through the list. Award points to the teams when they answer their questions correctly.
SpongeBob Quiz Questions:
Determining The Winning Team:
- Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? (Answer: SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Who is SpongeBob's best friend? (Answer: Patrick)
- What kind of creature is Gary? (Answer: A snail)
- What special food is only served at Krusty Krab? (Answer: Krabby Patties)
- What instrument does Squidward play? (Answer: A clarinet)
- What kind of object is Karen? (Answer: A computer)
- In the episode titled "Dying for Pie," who spends time doing silly things with SpongeBob? (Answer: Squidward)
- What is SpongeBob's job? (Answer: Frycook)
- What's the name of Sandy Squirrel's house? (Answer: Treedome)
- What does Plankton want to steal? (The Krabby Patty formula)
- What street does SpongeBob live on? (Answer: Conch Street)
- What color were Squidward's band uniforms? (Answer: Red)
- What's the name of SpongeBob's boating teacher? (Answer: Mrs. Puffs)
- What is Mr. Krab's first name? (Answer: Eugene)
- Who are Larry and Jerry? (Answer: Snails)
- How did SpongeBob win the Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy TV contest? (Answer: He made a statue of Squidward out of Krabby Patties.)
The team with the most points at the end of the game wins.