Spa Party Ideas
Once your little princess discovers the world of fun hair accessories and nail art, theres no turning back! Indulge herlove of beingpampered by throwinga spa-themed sleepover party for yourdaughterand her friends. Tarafrom Spot of Tea Designs styled and photographed this gorgeous spaparty for us.
Spa Party Personalization and InvitationsLet your daughters pals know that theyre in for a fun night of R&R from the moment they receive their invitations by choosing cards that fit the theme. Once the invites are sent its time for the fun part creating the perfect setting forthe celebration! Personalized messaging across the party will leave your daughter feeling extra special.
- Fromthe get go, guests can get excited for a day of relaxing fun with themed invites personalized with your events info.
- Identify seats in a themed way with customized placemats and matching lollipops!
- Tailor your dcor to the birthday girl with a banner that calls her out by name.
- Fill up favor bags with surprises unique to each attendee likepersonalized bag tags, bookmarks, magnets, zipper pulls, buttons, etc.
- After the event, make every guest feel like a VIP with a customized thank you note.
Spa Party DecorationsWhen choosing your decorations, set the scenefor a relaxing afternoon of pampering with a soothing color palette.Crisp whites and cool blues will play up the clean spa theme, while a pink will add a feminine touch!
- Call out your color scheme with solid color tableware, you can mix-and-match when it comes to the shades of plates, cups, cutlery, and napkins.
- If your daughters style is on the louder side, embrace it with bold patterns like pink zebra.
- Youll also be able to use traditional dcor in your daughters favorite color like balloons, streamers, hanging dcor, and confetti that will add to the celebratory nature of the event.
- Fluffies hanging from the ceiling are the perfect way to mimic bath poofs.
- Hang a banner to call out the occasion youre celebrating.
- Set up different stations around the room with foot baths, nail polish, face masks, and whatever other activities you want to include.
Spa Party FoodNo sleepover is complete without snacks! Indulge your little girl'slove of sweets with a selection of sugary, sweet, salty or juicy desserts. Choose easy to pick up and eat snacks so no one has to stop the festivities to indulge in a treat with a fork or spoon.
- Its a girls night! Enhance your color scheme with bright pink beverages like Raspberry 7UP Punch.
- Serve up shaped snacks like cookies or sandwichesdesigned to look like flip flops.
- Use favorite floral cookie cutters to give cucumbers a cute shape!
- Marshmallows can be used to create treats designed to look like cotton balls or nail polish bottles.
- Cupcakes are a party classic use the icing or sprinkles to compliment the color scheme of your celebration.
- Chocolate covered strawberries are sure to be another delightful addition to your festivities.
Spa Party Games & ActivitiesNo one likes waiting in line, so you should set up several beauty stations with different activities around the room. Let the future artists work on their nail art, wash away their daily worries with a purifying face mask or try a new do with an assortment of hair accessories.
- Put a fun twist on Spin the Bottle when you have each of your daughters friends take turns to choose the color for their manis and pedis!
- Once the nail polish colors are selected manicures and pedicures are a must at any spa party.
- Kids will love applying face masks. For even more fun they can make their own.
- Other awesome DIY activities include making bath salts, bath bombs, and hand lotion.
- Attendees of the bash will also love getting tomake their own lip gloss.
- Glitter glue pens are the perfect way for kids to customize eye masks that can be used long after the party ends.
- Use a head to toe spa kit to give guests the ultimate pampering experience.
Spa Party FavorsYoure never too young to learn how to say thanks! Use a pink box to send guests home with a bath poof and manicure set of their very own. Days after the excitement of the spa party has ended, guests will be able to continue refreshing themselves with their very own spa-style products.
- Combine nail polish, cotton rounds, and pedicure tools in a mason jar to make a cute pedicure pack.
- Robes can double as a way to get guests in the spa spirit at the party and later can be used as a fun favor to take home after the party ends.
- As mentioned earlier, personalized favors make every attendee feel incredibly special.
- Spa favor kits can be purchased online or you can DIY your own using individually soldsupplies.
- Nail polish is essential to any set of relaxation supplies.
- Another cool way to say thanks for coming to each guest is by gifting them a bath sundae filled with a bath poof, hair ties, rubber duckies, and any other cute surprises you can think of!