Sofia the First
It takes more than looks and lineage to be a true princess! If your child loves the littlest princess-in-training, then she will love our Sofia the First party ideas guide. This Disney party page includes tips for Sofia the First invitations, decorations, games, food and favor ideas. Read our Sofia the First party ideas, tips and tricks for a Princess Sofia birthday that's fit for royalty!
Sofia the First Party Planning & Invitations
In addition to basic Sofia the First party supplies, decorations and paper goods, you may want to consider purchasing, borrowing or renting the following items for your Disney Princess party:
- Tiaras and princess costumes
- Toy fairies and dolls
- A castle dollhouse
- A DIY carriage for photos and playtime
- Costume jewelry
- Sofia the First books or DVDs
- Attach a card-style invitation to a personalized favor such as a bookmark or luggage tag.
or confetti with your invitations. Seal the envelopes with a
personalized sticker printed with your information.
- Create a card-style invitation using fake jewels and glitter. Write your party details in a gold, flowing script to match a royal look.
- Write your party details on the back of a paper tiara. Guests can then bring the tiara party hat with them to your celebration to wear at the event.
- Let your guests know if you would like them to dress up like their
favorite character from Sofia the First.
Sofia the First Decorating & Food
The right decorations can make all the difference at your Disney Sofia the First party! Whether you would like to use a Disney princess theme or opt for fairy decor, you'll find great Sofia the First decoration ideas below:
- Create a castle on your wall using cut craft paper. Cut out the shape of a castle from butcher paper and hang it on the wall to create a mural. Set your table to look like a fairytale feast!
- Instead of paper plates and cups, use tea cups and other fun china sets. A tea party is the perfect princess setup. For younger guests, make sure you use plastic rather than fragile tea sets.
- Hang posters and banners of this little Disney Princess around your party space.
- Throw a fairytale feast! Serve drinks in goblets or fancy party
cups. Search our Princess party supplies for fun princess party
- Let the children drink warm decaf tea in fancy cups and serve it with a purple rock candy stick, just like Sofia's purple amulet.
- Have a tea party complete with dainty princess snacks. Lady
fingers, cucumber slices, tea, and mini cakes are all great options.
Sofia the First Party Favors
Princess Sofia is a just learning how to be a princess. You can help your guests feel like royalty too with fun Sofia the First party favors like the ones listed below:
- Princess costumes
- Tiaras and character jewelry
- Sofia the First toys and dolls
- Magic wands and fairy wings
- Candy and personalized lollipops