How to Play:
What You'll Need:
Did You Like This Game?
- Go around the room and ask each person to help you fill in one of the blanks in The Silly Smurf Story.
- Younger guests may not know what a verb, noun or adjective are so be prepared with a few suggestions.
- Write down the word each person gives you in its corresponding blank.
- Once you have collected all the words you need, read the story out loud.
- If the story wasn't silly enough, or if the children want to play again, you can erase the filled in words or print a new copy.
- If you don't have time to play this game as a group, you can print enough copies for everyone to put in their goodie bags.
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!