To dress up as a Smurf you will need a few key items:
To Make a Smurf Hat:
- White pants
- A blue shirt
- Blue face paint
- A white Smurf hat
Smurf Names and Accessories
- Pull a small white t-shirt over your head.
- Start to take off the shirt but stop when the shirt reaches your forehead.
- Let the shirt hang off your head and bunch it into the shape of a Smurf's hat.
- You can use staples, duct tape or sew the hat in the correct form.
Did You Like This Costume Guide?
- Brainy (Glasses)
- Farmer (overalls, straw hat)
- Grandpa Smurf (long white beard, cane, yellow hat and pants)
- Handy (overalls, hammer)
- Harmony (trumpet)
- Hefty (sleeves rolled up with heart tattoos on each shoulder)
- Jokey (yellow gift box with red bow)
- Painter (art palette)
- Papa Smurf (red Smurf hat and white beard)
- Poet (parchment and quill)
- Reporter (notepad and pen)
- Sassette (red braided hair, pink overalls)
- Sloppy (patches on costume, dirt)
- Smurfette (blonde wig)
- Tailor (wear a tailor ruler around neck)
- Vanity (hand mirror)
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!