are always a party favorite for tween and teen girls. You can get pretty creative when thinking about themes for your childs slumber party. Our party experts have collected some great party ideas to get you started:
Spa Themed Party
Choose a spa theme and let the girls pamper and primp all night!
Find some recipes to help you DIY
- Lip gloss DIY Click Here
- A face mask
- Bath salts
- Sugar scrubs
Let the girls trade pedicures and gossip until the lights go out.
Shop Spa Related Party Supplies
Another Year of Fabulous
Oh So Fabulous
Pink Zebra Boutique
Glow In The Dark Themed Slumber Party
Turn out the lights and let the glow sticks light up the night!
You can get
- Glow in the dark markers to color t-shirts
- Neon nail polish
- Glow in the dark temporary tattoos
- Glow in the dark lipstick
- Glow in the dark temporary hair color or wigs
Shop Neon Related Party Supplies
Neon Party Theme
Art Inspired Party
If you have a creative child throw an art party. Let them choose a craft or two for the guests to complete during the party. They also make great favors. Here are some links to some cute party ideas.
- Design a picture frame. Purchase inexpensive wood frames from the craft store that they can decorate them with paint.Take pictures for them to put in the frames
- Decorate flip-flops with craft flowers, ribbons and faux jewels. Wear them while giving each other pedicures
- Use fabric markers on white T-shirts to make custom party shirts. The girls can decorate each other's to create a personalized wearable memory of the sleepover
- Make personalized diaries using composition notebooks and a variety of contact paper and ribbons. Create matching pens by wrapping them in contact paper or ribbon and topping with marabou, pom poms or faux flowers.
- Make friendship bracelets with colored embroidery floss. Embellish them with beads. You can also use the floss for making hair wraps.
Shop Art related Party Supplies
Chevron Party Supplies
Rainbow Party Supplies
Neon Party Theme
Polka Dot Party Supplies
DIY Movie Party
For the digitally savvy kids, let them write, shoot, and edit a short movie
with a movie maker app on an iPad or iPhone.
You can go old school and rent or stream a ton of movies
, just give it a modern twist and turn your movie watching space into a theater like environment. DIY a concession stands, complete with popcorn bar.
Shop Movie Theme Party Supplies
Music Themed Party
Maybe focus on your childs favorite musician, pick a playlist and let them sing the night away.
- Have a lip-sync contest and send the winner home with an itunes gift-card!
- Play karaoke and see how close you can come to sounding just list your favorite artist
- Strut your stuff by having a dance content or try to learn the moves from your favorite video
Shop Music Themed Party Supplies
Food Ideas For Your Party
Sleepover parties usually include traditional party food - pizza, chips and dip, veggies and dip, soda, and candy. However, if you would like to serve some more creative treats, consider these ideas:
- Funny Face Bagels - Cut bagels in half and toast them, if desired. Spread cream cheese on the bagels and then provide the children jelly in a squeeze tube. Instruct the children to make funny faces on their bagels with the jelly!
- Relaxing Refreshments - Serve soda, strawberry milk, and juice with silly straws.
- Cute Cut-Outs - Use cookie cutters in the shape of daisies, stars, and butterflies to cut out peanut butter sandwiches, cheese, and deli meats.
- Popcorn Pizazz - Serve popcorn in traditional popcorn bags and let your guests add toppings of cinnamon, powdered cheese, salt & pepper, or chocolate sprinkles.
You will most likely be serving breakfast to your guests as well. Here are a few ideas for early-morning treats:
- Smiley Face Pancakes - Make a batch of pancakes, and set them out along with canned whipped cream, chocolate chips, maraschino cherry halves, chocolate syrup, finely chopped nuts, blueberries, or any other sweet treat that can be used to make eyes, a nose, a mouth, hair, etc., on each pancake. Let your guests decorate their pancakes the way they like.
- Waffle Bar - Set up a waffle bar with a selection of syrups and toppings such as cherries, whipped cream, strawberries, chocolate chips, and nuts. Let each child make his or her ultimate waffle.
- Fruit Pops - Slide sections of fruit, such as pineapple, banana, strawberries, and grapes onto a wooden skewer and serve.
Party Planning Toolbox
Includes paperware, invitations, personalized items, favors, and decorations for your party theme.
This guide will tell you how to decorate for your party theme, what to do with balloons and streamers, how to decorate with food, how to set the table, and how to make your own party decorations.
Use this guide to celebrate in style without breaking the bank!
Download this guide to help budget your expenses.
Check out our exclusive personalized items including invitations, bookmarks, stickers, and more!
Browse our list of over 130 themed party guides to find tips for your child's next birthday! Each guide includes ideas for invitations, decorations, food, favors, games and more.
Games and Activities
Color Your Favorite Characters!
Ask your family members to participate variations of this classic party game.
Everybody is a winner with these versions of Bingo!
Here are creative ways for your guests to find hidden treasures
Make balloon animals or swords!
Who's the fastest at your party? You'll find out!