Sleepover Party Ideas for Boys
last updated 1/7/2019
Boys love sleepover parties because they get to stay up late, hang out with their friends, sleep away from home and eat lots of junk food! What could be better than a night of doing all the things they think grown-ups do? We can help you keep the boys busy with our Sleepover Party guide written especially for a boys' night out!
Boys Sleepover Party Planning & Invitations
In addition to basic party supplies, like plates, cups, napkins and decorations, you may want to consider purchasing, borrowing or renting the following items for your all boys Sleepover Party:
- Sleeping bags & pillows
- Board & video games
Sleepover Party Tips
- Make sure to set a few ground rules before the party and discuss them with your child.
- In case there is an emergency, collect contact information for all of the guests.
- Check with parents to make sure you know about any of the guests' allergies or medications.
- Provide plenty of downtimes for the boys to goof around and hang out.
- Print your party details in large block letters on clean, white pillowcases.
- Punch a hole in the corner of a card-style invitation and attach it to a new toothbrush and a small tube of toothpaste.
Whichever invitation option you choose, remember to include what the children will need to bring (change of clothes, overnight bag, sleeping bag, pillow), and what time they will need to be picked up in the morning.
Boys Sleepover Party Favors
Thank the boys for being so well-behaved with personalized favors, favor sets or other favor items such as:
- Toy cars and trucks
- Fun shaped lollipops
- Temporary tattoos
- Slime, goop or sculpture foam
- Bouncy balls
- Squirt toys
- Action figures
- Trading cards
- Inflatable balls or swords