Scooby-Doo, where are you? He's over here! If your child wants to be a part of the Scooby gang on their next birthday, you won't need a magnifying glass to find great party ideas. Read on to discover our suggestions for Scooby-Doo party decorations, invitations, food, favors and exclusive games! Shop our Scooby-Doo Party Supplies Browse this guide: Scooby Invitations Scooby Decorations Scooby Party Food Scooby Party Favors Scooby Games & Activities
Planning & InvitationsWhat Do I Need For the Party? In addition to basic Scooby-Doo Party Supplies, like plates, cups, napkins, and decorations, you may want to consider purchasing, borrowing or renting the following items for your Scooby-Doo party:
- Scooby-Doo cartoons or movies
- Groovy or spooky music
- A disco ball
- Plastic magnifying glasses
- Scooby-Doo ears and costumes
- Halloween decorations like plastic bats, fake cobwebs, pumpkins and plastic skulls
- A pinata
- Cut construction paper in the shape of a dog bone and write "Get Groovy with Scooby" on the front. On the back of the bone write party details with the words "Join Scooby-Doo and the Mysteries, Inc. Gang for a Far Out Birthday Party!"
- Ask your guests to dress as their favorite Scooby Doo character or ghost.
- Use a cute rhyme like the one below on your homemade invites along with the party information.
Scooby-Dooby-Doo, invites you,To Connor's groovy party. C'mon Scooby-Doo, where are you? Now is no time to be tardy!Pressed for time but still want a personalized touch? Try our personalized Scooby invitations, which will include your child's name and all of the party details.
Scooby-Doo Party Decorations There are several different ways you can decorate your Scooby-Doo theme party. Here are some groovy suggestions.
- For a colorful Scooby-Doo theme, decorate with a groovy 70s vibe. Use beanbag chairs, beaded curtains, shag neon carpeting and hippie flowers as decor. Play some far out music and set up a dance floor.
- Use glow in the dark stickers, decorations and glow sticks along with flashlights to create a spooky vibe in a dimly lit room.
- Decorate with a Scooby-Doo pinata and place Scooby ears at each placesetting.
- Set up a snack bar with lots of food piled high to represent Shaggy and Scooby's love of eating. See more food tips below.
- If your party is near Halloween, have a Haunted House Scooby Doo party! Decorate with fake cobwebs, plastic spiders and bats, monster masks and other spooky decorations. Ask guests to arrive in costume.
- Scooby and Shaggy love milkshakes. Make your own by blending ice cream with a cup of milk and adding a silly straw as a final touch.
- Serve sandwiches and arrange them in stacks for each child to grab one.
- Serve foot long sandwiches or foot long hotdogs.
- You can make your own Scooby Snacks by cutting cookies into the shape of dog bones with a cookie cutter. Then pipe the words "Scooby Snack" on each cookie.
- Make ghost lollipops by covering each lollipop with a tissue and placing a rubber band around the top of the stick to hold it in place. Then draw eyes and a mouth on the head of the ghost.
Party Favor IdeasScooby-Doo Party Favors Send your Scooby gang home with the following groovy goodies. Check out our Scooby Doo Party Page and then click on the "Party Favors" tab for tons of great Scooby favors such as:
- Stickers, pencils and temporary tattoos
- Bounce balls, squirt toys and coloring books
- Dog bone candy and lollipops
- Personalized Scooby Doo party items like zipper pulls and bag tags
- Scooby-Doo ears
Party Planning ToolboxUse the links below to quickly find related theme party supplies, planning tips, printable checklists, and advice from our party planning experts.
- Scooby Doo Party Supplies: Includes paperware, invitations, personalized items, favors, and decorations for your party theme.
- Scooby-Doo Personalized Items: Check out our exclusive personalized items including invitations, bookmarks, stickers, and more!
- Birthday Party Decorating Ideas: This guide will tell you how to decorate for your party theme, what to do with balloons and streamers, how to decorate with food, how to set the table, and how to make your own party decorations.
- Parties Under $100: Use this guide to celebrate in style without breaking the bank!
- Party Budget Estimator: Download this guide to help budget your expenses.
- More Birthday Theme Ideas: Browse our list of over 130 themed party guides to find tips for your child's next birthday! Each guide includes ideas for invitations, decorations, food, favors, games and more.