Scooby-Doo Party Ideas
Scooby-Doo, where are you? He's over here! If your child wants to be a part of the Scooby gang on their next birthday, you won't need a magnifying glass to find great party ideas. Read on to discover our suggestions for Scooby-Doo party decorations, invitations, food, favors and exclusive games!
Scooby-Doo Party Planning & Invitations
In addition to basic Scooby-Doo Party Supplies, like plates, cups, napkins, and decorations, you may want to consider purchasing, borrowing or renting the following items for your Scooby-Doo party:
- Scooby-Doo cartoons or movies
- Groovy or spooky music
- A disco ball
- Plastic magnifying glasses
- Scooby-Doo ears and costumes
- Halloween decorations like plastic bats, fake cobwebs, pumpkins and plastic skulls
- Cut construction paper in the shape of a dog bone and write "Get Groovy with Scooby" on the front. On the back of the bone write party details with the words "Join Scooby-Doo and the Mysteries, Inc. Gang for a Far Out Birthday Party!"
- Ask your guests to dress as their favorite Scooby Doo character or ghost.
Scooby-Doo Party Decorating & Food
There are several different ways you can decorate your Scooby-Doo theme party. Here are some groovy suggestions.
- For a colorful Scooby-Doo theme, decorate with a groovy 70s vibe. Use beanbag chairs, beaded curtains, shag neon carpeting and hippie flowers as decor. Play some far out music and set up a dance floor.
- Use glow in the dark stickers, decorations and glow sticks along with flashlights to create a spooky vibe in a dimly lit room.
- If your party is near Halloween, have a Haunted House Scooby Doo
party! Decorate with fake cobwebs, plastic spiders and bats, monster
masks and other spooky decorations.
- Scooby and Shaggy love sandwiches. Serve and arrange them in stacks for each child to grab one.
- You can make your own Scooby Snacks by cutting cookies into the shape of dog bones with a cookie cutter. Then pipe the words "Scooby Snack" on each cookie.
- Make ghost lollipops by covering each lollipop with a tissue and placing a rubber band around the top of the stick to hold it in place. Then draw eyes and a mouth on the head of the ghost.
Scooby-Doo Party Favors
Send your Scooby gang home with the following groovy goodies. Check out our store and then click on the "Party Favors" tab for tons of great Scooby favors such as:
- Stickers, pencils and temporary tattoos
- Bounce balls, squirt toys and coloring books
- Dog bone candy and lollipops
- Personalized Scooby Doo party items like zipper pulls and bag tags
- Scooby-Doo ears