Paper hats are easy to fold and children will love coloring them too!
What You'll Need:
How to Fold a Paper Sailor Hat:
- 1 sheet of 8.5" x 11" white paper or larger for each hat
- Bobby pins
Did You Like This Craft?
- Fold the paper in half horizontally and crease.
- Fold the paper in half vertically and crease. Then unfold.
- Fold the two corners diagonally to the center line and crease.
- Fold the bottom flaps up on both sides of the hat.
- Pull open the hat and it's ready to wear. You can secure them in place with a couple of bobby pins.
- You can also color the hats either before or after they are folded.
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!