This is a great game to play at the end of your Rubber Ducky party because everyone will win a prize to take home.
What You'll Need:
- 1 rubber ducky per guest
- An assortment of prizes, 1 per guest
- A permanent marker
- A wading pool (alternatively, you can use a bathtub or kitchen sink)
At the Party:
- Write one number on the bottom of each rubber ducky. The numbers should correspond to the number of children playing the game. For example, if 20 children are playing, write the numbers 1-20 on the ducks.
- Label each prize with one number. For example, if 20 children are playing, write the numbers 1-20 on the prizes.
- Fill a wading pool with water and then float the duckies in the pool. The ducks should be right side up so the numbers are hidden.
- One at a time, let each child choose one ducky from the duck pond.
- Ask them to turn the duck over to see what number they picked.
- Award them the prize that matches the number on the duck.
- As a bonus, they can keep the ducky too!