Extreme Soap Toss
What You'll Need:
At the Party:
- 1 bar of soap for every 2 players
- A bowl of water
- Hand towels
- Divide your guests into teams of two.
- Instruct each team member to stand about 1-foot from each other.
- Give each team one wet bar of soap.
- Instruct the children that when you say "go," the child holding the bar of soap should carefully toss the soap to their partner.
- If the soap drops at any time, that pair is out.
- Instruct all the remaining players to take a big step back. The pairs should be about 2 feet apart now.
- The children should commence tossing their wet soap back and forth with their partner.
- The same rules apply, if the soap drops, that pair is out and each remaining team takes another big step back.
- Children who are out can blow bubbles while the other players continue to compete.
- Continue until one pair remains and are declared the winners!
Top of Page