What You'll Need:
At the Party:
- A hula hoop for each guest
Did You Like This Game?
- When you're ready to start, play some background music, and have the kids keep their hoops moving as long as possible.
- A child is out of the contest when his or her hoop touches the ground.
- Keep the contest going until only one person remains.
- You may want to award a new hula hoop as the prize.
- If your guests are good with the hula hoops, make the contest more challenging by calling out instructions every few minutes. Some fun suggestions are 'touch both hands to your head," "stand on one foot," "hop," and "kneel down."
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!