This fast-paced game will ask your party guests to work in teams to divide and conquer some candy!
What You'll Need:
How to Play:
- 1 pound of either Skittles or M&M candy for every 3-4 children
- Paper cups
- Plastic bags
- Small prizes (optional)
Did You Like This Game?
- Divide the children into teams of 3 or 4.
- Give each team an unopened bag of candy and a stack of paper cups.
- When you say go, each team must open their bag of candy and then work together to separate the candy by color.
- They can fill the cups with each different color.
- Eating the candy is considered cheating and results in a team disqualification.
- The first team to divide all their candy wins!
- If you'd like you can award a small prize to the winning team.
- Everyone can split up their candy to take home in plastic bags.
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!