License Plates to Decorate
What You'll Need:
- Poster Board
- Construction Paper or Fun Foam
- Stick on Numbers & Letters
- Adhesive Magnets
At the Party:
- Cut 8" x 5" rectangles from the poster board.
- Create 1" borders for the poster board rectangles using construction paper or Fun Foam.
- Also cut out small squares to make flags, strips to make race tracks, or car shapes for the children to glue onto their license plates.
- Or, if you're pressed for time, purchase a few racecar-themed stamps, pre-cut foam shapes, and/or stickers from a craft store instead of making your own license plate decorations.
- Lay out the decorations and glue on a table, then give each guest a piece of poster board to decorate with their names, favorite drivers' numbers, borders, and/or other decorations.
- When they're finished, attach adhesive magnets to the back of each license plate so the children can take them home and hang them on their refrigerators, if desired.
Top of Page