What You'll Need:
- 24" x 18" Pieces of Poster Board (1 per guest)
- A Stapler and/or Tape
- Glitter Glue
- Gel Pens
- Ribbon and/or Cloth Scraps
- Strips of Tulle or Other Sheer Material
- Other Colorful Decorating Materials (if desired)
At the Party:
- Cut cone shapes from the poster board, as shown in the diagram below.
- Roll the cone shapes into cones and staple and/or tape them closed.
- Have the children color and decorate their cone hats with glitter glue, gel pens, scraps of fabric or ribbon, and other items.
- Glue wide strips of tulle, other sheer material, or ribbon to the peak of each hat so that it cascades down. Also, if desired, you can add elastic chin straps.
Top of Page