Pat the Dough
At the Party:
- Direct the players to form a circle around the party table, cross their arms, and lay their hands flat on the table.
- When you say, "Pat the dough," the birthday child pats the table with his/her left hand, then again with the right hand.
- The player to the left then repeats, and so on.
- If someone decides to pat the same hand twice, the direction changes and the patting goes the other way around the table.
- If someone lifts their hand to pat when it is not their turn, does not pat when it is their turn, or uses the wrong hand to pat the table, that hand is out and must remain behind the player's back for the rest of the game.
- Play continues until there is only one player with one hand left on the table.
Top of Page