Pirate's Bounty Party Ideas
Created on June 9, 2019
Yo ho ho! Get ready to set sail on a Pirate Party adventure. Be ye land lover or sea-farer, you'll love this modern take on a Pirate themed birthday. The golden sheen on these Jolly Rogers will make any band of party pirates a wealthy crew. The riches of the Pirate's Bounty are now available as party supplies! So come and plunder our brain-pans for an idea or two that will help you create an adventure for all the Buccaneers you know.
So don't just stand there with your timbers shivering, keep reading to see how we’ve mapped out all the details for you so your celebration is sure to be a treasured event.
Pirate's Bounty Party Invitations
Pirate's Bounty Party Decorations
Take your décor cues from both iconic pirate elements and this Pirate Bounty party set.
- A Pirate's Bounty Garland parades pirates, parrots and a customary greeting across your backdrop.
- Brown mailing paper printed with a hand-drawn treasure map directs a hungry crew across the table top.
- Shop your home for other nautical themed items to display such as a ship’s steering wheel and a wooden chest.
- Set this Pirate's Bounty Cake Topper center stage for the perfect addition to the décor. The details are exquisite … open portholes, gold fishing net and striped sails.
- Construct custom masts to add height and color to the table. Top one off with a black cup “crow’s nest” complete with a gold foil Jolly Roger. (TIP: Use a cupcake topper as the embellishment.)
Batten down the hatches with these place setting and centerpiece ideas.
- Your crew will savor their adventure even more when dining from these shiny and thematic paper products. Start with these Pirate Bounty Skull and Crossbones Shaped Plates. Flank them with Parrot Napkins perched atop Navy Luncheon Napkins.
- Adhere Gold Pirate Coins to Red Striped Paper Straws for a whimsical touch. Add the embellished straws to Pirate Bounty Paper Cups so guests can sip their way over the seas.
- Simple placemats made from red cardstock and striped paper make everything pop and a scattering of Gold Pirate Coins adds even more sparkle.
- Stack Treasure Favor Boxes then drape with White Pearl Necklaces for a quick centerpiece.
Pirate's Bounty Party Food
Keep the crew free from scurvy by offering some fresh fruit. For a fun and colorful twist, cap bottles of “sea water” with the striped Cupcake Liners from the cupcake toppers kit.
Pirate's Bounty Party Activity
Put everyone’s Seadog skills to the test with a game of Hook Toss. Attach Pirate Hook toys to a large foam core board and decorate like a treasure map. Use the rings from this Ring Toss and Horseshoes Game to throw.
Pirate's Bounty Party Favors
Fill these Pirate Bounty Paper Favor Bags with plenty of booty for your scallywags to take home. Along with their dress-up gear (hat, hook and eye patch) include loot such as a Plastic Telescope, chocolate coins and a stuffed parrot.
When you're ready for a sea-faring birthday celebration you'll be prepared to send your party sailing for treasure. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to keep up with all of our party ideas and find more Pirate party inspiration on our Pinterest page!