Pinkalicious Party Ideas
Calling all Pinkerbelles and Pinkerellas! If your child loves the color pink than she'll love our Pinkalicious party ideas. This party guide features ideas for invitations, decorations, food and recipes, games and favors inspired by Victoria and Elizabeth Kann's book, Pinkalicious. Shop our Pinkalicious Party Supplies Browse this guide: Invitations Decorations Food Party Favors Games & Activities
Planning & InvitationsWhat Do I Need For the Party? In addition to Pinkalicious party supplies, like plates, cups, napkins and decorations, you may want to consider purchasing, borrowing or renting the following items for your Pinkalicious party:
- Books or audio books from the Pinkalicious series including Purplicious, Silverlicious, Goldilicious, Pinkalicious and the Pink Drink and Pinkalicious: Tickled Pink
- Princess and fairy costume accessories including tutus, wands, fairy wings and tiaras
- Music from Pinkalicious: The Musical
- A tea party set
- Cupcake tiers
- A pink pinata
- Video tape your child reading the book Pinkalicious. At the end of the video, have her announce that she's having a Pinkalicous party along with the date and time. This will be a cute way of introducing the book to children who may not have read it yet. Burn copies of the video on to CDs and mail them to your guests. Optionally, you can email the video to your guests.
- Include a copy of one of the Pinkalicious books with your invitation, a fairy wand or a pink tutu.
- If the invitations are being hand delivered, give each guest a pink cupcake as well.
- Create your invitations out of construction paper. Make pink cupcakes that look like a bite has been taken out of the top. Write "Calling all Pinkerbelles" in glitter at the top of the cupcake. At the bottom of the cupcake write your party details or a cute rhyme like the following:
If you have a sweet tooth and love the color pink,Then Nicole's Pinkalicious party is closer than you think! So grab your fairy wings and then flutter off this way, We'll eat pink cupcakes and celebrate her birthday!
Pinkalicious Party Decoration Ideas Here are some Pinkalicious decorating ideas that will get you thinking pink.
- Pink balloons and streamers are a must but there are different shades of pink you can use to make the room look more interesting.
- Ask your guests to dress in pink for the party.
- Display copies of the Pinkalicious books nicely on the party table.
- Look around for pink toys or decorations you already have and then use them as balloon weights.
- Wrap pink tulle around the bottom of each chair. When the children sit down, it will look like they're wearing tutus!
- Use construction paper to create large pictures that you can stick to the wall. You can create wands, pink cupcakes, butterflies and pink flowers.
- Place real or silk pink flowers in small vases on the party table.
- Make pink tissue flowers to display around the room. Your guests can help you make them as a craft activity or they can be taken home as favors.
- Have a tea party and use a combination of Pinkalicious partyware with pink tea sets, doilies and nicely folded napkins.
- As the guests arrive, face paint flowers, hearts or butterflies on their hands and cheeks using pink face paint.
- Serve bagels or toast with pink cream cheese. Dye the white cream cheese pink with 1 or 2 drops of red food coloring and then spread over the bread. Alternatively, you can use strawberry cream cheese.
- Serve small slices or cubes of watermelon and pink grapefruit
- Serve pink yogurt with vanilla wafers and strawberries for dipping.
- Search for pink candy that you can display in dishes on the party table. Some ideas are strawberry malt balls, jelly beans, gumballs and pink lollipops.
- Pink beverages include pink lemonade, strawberry milk or pink punch. Add a silly straw to each beverage and serve in a tall glass.
- Red Velvet Cupcakes: This recipe includes directions on how to make white butter cream frosting. Add 2-3 drops of red food coloring to make it pink!
- Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes: These pretty cupcakes are perfect for guests who prefer a little fruit with their cake!
- Heavenly Chocolate Cupcakes: Use our chocolate cake and chocolate frosting recipe to send your guests to chocolate heaven!
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes: Bake cupcakes inside an ice cream cone!
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes: Why choose between cookies and cake when you can savor both at the same time?
Party Favor IdeasPinkalicious Party Favor Ideas Thank your guests with Pinkalicious party favors! To find a large variety of Pinkalicious party favors, visit our Pinkalicious Party Page and click the "Party Favors" tab or the "More Fun Stuff" tab. Some of the favors we have include:
- Fun shaped lollipops
- Inflatable princess wands
- Lip gloss and body glitter
- Mini wands
- Tiaras and decorate your own crown kits
Party Planning ToolboxUse the links below to quickly find related theme party supplies, planning tips, printable checklists, and advice from our party planning experts.
- Pinkalicious Party Supplies: Includes paperware, invitations, personalized items, favors, and decorations for your party theme.
- Pinkalicious Personalized Items: Check out our exclusive personalized items including invitations, bookmarks, stickers, and more!
- Birthday Party Decorating Ideas: This guide will tell you how to decorate for your party theme, what to do with balloons and streamers, how to decorate with food, how to set the table, and how to make your own party decorations.
- Parties Under $100: Use this guide to celebrate in style without breaking the bank!
- Party Budget Estimator: Download this guide to help budget your expenses.
- More Birthday Theme Ideas: Browse our list of over 130 themed party guides to find tips for your child's next birthday! Each guide includes ideas for invitations, decorations, food, favors, games and more.