The best part about a party is the fact that everyone can have fun and look silly and take lots of pictures. Capture the magic of your party with a homemade Photo Booth.
What You'll Need:
At the Party:
- Digital camera
- Large piece of fabric, curtain, or shower curtain
- Props such as fake pipes and mustaches made from card stock, picture frames, eyeglasses, top hats, cowboy hats, capes, and costumes
- Inexpensive 4X6 inch frames
- Hang the curtain across a flat wall surface so that it covers floor to ceiling.
- Guests will take turns standing in front of the curtain at various times during the party or when they arrive.
- Encourage guests to wear or hold props and make silly faces and poses.
- After all photos have been taken, print them from your own printer or send them to a photo shop in your neighborhood to be printed before the party is over.
- Put photos in inexpensive plastic frames to give as a memorable party favor.