Phineas and Ferb Party Ideas
By Emily Churchill
Created on June 14, 2016
Phineas and Ferb are always creating crazy structures and games in their backyard. Capture all that creativity and excitement and throw a super fun Phineas and Ferb Party with our Phineas and Ferb Party Ideas Guide! Our Phineas and Ferb party guide is full of tips on Phineas and Ferb games, decorations and party ideas.
What Do I Need For my Phineas and Ferb Party?
- A backyard playground or treehouse
- Phineas and Ferb TV episodes
- Outdoor toys and activities
- Phineas, Ferb and Perry the Platypus toys
- A Phineas and Ferb pinata
Phineas and Ferb Party InvitationsIf you do not have the time to make your own invitations, consider our Personalized Phineas and Ferb Party invitations that include your child's name and all the party details. Creative invitations build excitement and set the mood for the party before it even starts! The shape, wording, and delivery method of your invitation can all be customized to fit your theme. If you have the time to make your own invitations, here are a few Phineas and Ferb party birthday invitation ideas:
- Deliver Phineas and Ferb invitations in an envelope labeled "Top Secret". Write the invitation details as if it were a mission from Perry the Platypus. You can also use our spy invitations.
- Use teal construction paper to make a Perry the Platypus invitation. Cut our white circles for eyes and an orange oval to make a bill. Paste the eyes and bill to the front of the card and write the party details inside.
- Attach a card-style invitation to one of our Phineas and Ferb personalized favors with color matching curling ribbon.
- Include a Phineas and Ferb sticker with your invitation and seal the envelope with a personalized Phineas and Ferb sticker printed with your party details.
- Include creative wording on your invitations such as:
Phineas and Ferb are planning something big So come over to help, it'd be swell if you did! There'll be games, food, and fun galore, What on earth are you waiting for?
Phineas and Ferb Party DecorationsTake a look at some of our suggestions for Phineas and Ferb party decorations:
- Cut the shapes of Phineas and Ferb's heads out of construction paper and add red and green paper for hair. Cut out the shape of Perry the Platypus from blue paper. Hang the paper cutouts around the party area.
- Group bunches of balloons together and weigh them down with balloon weights or Perry the Platypus toys. Throw in a Phineas and Ferb balloon bouquet for an easy match!
- Hang streamers and Phineas and Ferb banners above the food table and around the party area.
Phineas and Ferb Party Food IdeasIt can be fun to prepare and serve party food that fits your theme. For a Phineas and Ferb Party, try foods that are DIY or out of the ordinary!
- Perry the Platypus Cake: Bake your favorite flavor of cake in a rectangular cake pan. A double layer cake made from two 9 x 12" works best. Frost the cake blue like Perry. Use an unfrosted toaster pastry for the tail. You can cross-hatch icing to create tail patterns. Use marshmallows and chocolate chips for eyes. Create feet out of peanut-shaped cookies. Make Perry's bill out of cake or rice cereal treat mix and frost it orange.
- Serve traditional party foods with fun Phineas and Ferb theme names. Serve dishes like "Platypus Tail" waffle fries, "Buford Burgers," and "Mr. Slushy Dawg hot dogs."
- Embrace Phineas and Ferb's do-it-yourself attitude and let guests serve themselves! Set up a sandwich bar, ice cream sundae bar, or mac & cheese toppings bar and let guests make their own edible creations.
- Phineas and Ferb create a trendy restaurant in their backyard called Chez Platypus. Serve some fancy entrees or serve a meal in courses. You can have siblings or guests take turns pretending to be waiters and bringing plates to the rest of the party.
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz tends to name his inventions with words ending in "inator." Follow his lead and name your crazy menu options the same way! Make burger-inators, French fry-inators and pizza-inators by buffing up regular food items with some extra special ingredients like bacon, sour cream or extra cheese.
Phineas and Ferb Party Favor IdeasSend your guests home with a smile with Phineas and Ferb Party favors such as:
- Outdoor favor and toys like flying discs, bubbles, and water toys
- Platypus toys and stuffed animals
- Spy gadgets and binoculars
- Secret agent costumes