Peppa Pig Party Ideas
When all your kid wants to do is oink like a pig and jump in any muddy puddle that he or she can find, then you know it's time that you gave in and throw them the best Peppa Pig theme party that there has ever been! Hosting your own Peppa Pig party will be easy as counting one, two, three with tons of party ideas for invitations, decorations, food, favors, and games in our Peppa Pig party planning guide! Shop ourPeppa Pig Party Supplies Browse this guide: Peppa Pig Planning & Invitations Peppa Pig Party Decoration Tips Peppa Pig Party Food Peppa Pig Party Favors Peppa Pig Party Planning Toolbox Peppa Pig Games & Activities
Planning & InvitationsWhat Do I Need For my Peppa Pig Party? Bring the fun of Peppa and her friends to all aspects your child's party to ensure that your little ones themed bash is extra special. Beyond basic party supplies like plates, cups, napkins, and decorations, here are some other ideas of fun things you could include to throw the ultimate Peppa Pig party:
Peppa Pig Party Invitations A key component of throwing any kind of party, whether themed or not, is the invitations. There's nothing wrong with using ready made supplies, but sometimes its even more fun to get creative and put your own spin on the invites! Here are some ideas for DIY invitations:
- Cutout a piece of pink construction paper in the shape of Peppas head. Write the party particulars on the back.
- Print out images of Peppa and George holding balloons on colored computer paper.
- Attach a farm animal paper mask or a Peppa Pig paper mask to each invitation.
- Cover the envelope of each invite with animal stamps.
- Include a personalized button with each guest's name that can be worn to the party.
- Make a pig snout shaped invitation! Draw the shape of a pig's snout on some pink construction paper and then cut out the shape. Write the event details on the back of the noses and even come up with a themed phrasing to add to the fun, like this:
Oinking means it's time To join [childs name] here For a Peppa Pig party That will have you smiling from ear to ear!Alternatively, you can choose to use personalized invitations which can be customized with all of the details of your event.
Peppa Pig Party Decorations Bring Peppa to every part of your childs upcoming party! Here are some ideas of possible ways to decorate for the celebration:
- Include lots of balloons that feature the character. Make fun focal points by mixing and matching traditional round balloons and inflatables that are shaped like Peppa.
- Hang a personalized banner that makes your little one feel special from the start.
- Pig out on plates and table covers that feature the shows beloved characters.
- Enhance the theme by opting to include decorations and supplies that feature other animals.
- Use a scene setter kit to create an awesome photo backdrop.
- Hang a piata the features the character, which can be used later as a fun party game
- Hang honeycomb decorations from the ceiling that feature Peppa and George.
- Attach an image of Peppa to the wall without her tail to make a themed version of party favorite pin the tail on the donkey!
- Combineconstruction paper ears, eyes, and snouts withpink paper lanterns to make them look like pigs.
- Upcycle an egg carton into a Peppa Pig snout!
- Peppa Pig loves wearing her rain boots so put flowers in a rainboot to make a cool and unique centerpiece.
- Serve up your tots favorite cupcakes and then customize them with a Peppa Pig cupcake topper.
- Since Peppa loves mud so much, mud pies or cups of dirt are definitely in order.
- Make your birthday treats more fun by cutting pieces of fruit into the shape of a pig nose.
- Peppa's favorite type of cake is chocolate, so bake your kid a delicious chocolate cake in the shape of Peppa's head.
- Make pig snouts using marshmallows, sprinkles, chocolate chips, frosting, and food coloring.
- Bring pink to the beverage table with pink lemonade!
- Use farm animal cookie cutters to give sandwiches a fun shape.
- Silly straws shaped like pigs
- Peppa Pig paper masks
- Peppa Pig cookies
- Wind-up animal toys
- Peppa Pig coloring pouch
- Temporary tattoos
- Peppa Pig rubber bracelets
- Personalized favors, like lollipops, bubbles, and magnets.
- Themed favor boxes
- Suggested Party Supply List Check out our exclusive list of everything you'll need to purchase for your party. Get some or get them all.
- Party Planning 101: Our useful party planning guide includes cake ideas, party etiquette tips, a printable guest list, and much more.
- Parties Under $100: Use this guide to celebrate in style without breaking the bank!
- Party Budget Estimator: Download this guide to help budget your expenses.
- Guest List Template: Use this template to stay organized with all of your guests contact information and RSVPs.