Paw Patrol Party Ideas
last updated 1/7/2019
No job is too big and no pup is too small for the PAW Patrol! If your little one can't decide whether they want to be more like Marshall the firefighter, Chase the policeman or Skye the pilot, then chances are they're big fans of the PAW Patrol series. Celebrate your little hero's next milestone with these famous rescue dogs-in-training by throwing them a PAW Patrol themed birthday party! Tara from Spot of Tea Designs styled and photographed this super cool PAW Patrol party for us.
PAW Patrol Invitations
Make sure guests arrive at your child's bash on the double when you send out an invite that features some of the hit Nick Jr. shows main players.
- Fill guests in on the theme right away by sending out invites that feature the heroic pups.
- Tailor the card to your occasion when you opt for cards that can be personalized with your event details.
- Keep the specific subject of your child's festivities a secret when you send out mystery dog invitations.
- Use construction paper to make your own DIY invites shaped like one of the pups badges.
PAW Patrol Table Display
Once guests are ready to eat, they can pull up a chair at your coordinated table full of PAW Patrol goodies. Match traditional table setting supplies with any toys you already own to create a display that will be sure to impress any fan of the hit TV series!
- Officially licensed plates shaped like circles and squares are available for serving lunch and birthday cake!
- Beverages are even better when served in cups that feature Ryder and the gang!
- Table covers that call out the pups are a simple way to enhance your theme.
- Plastic cutlery is easy to clean up after the event and can be used to accent the bold color scheme.
- Wrap up the utensils in napkins to encourage kids to wipe their paws.
- PAW Patrol Tableware Kits ensure that all of the meal time will match your theme.
- Seats can be identified in a themed way with a placemat that's been tailored to each attendee of the bash.
PAW Patrol Food
Play up the dog element of your child's theme with the food display at their party. From using a play on words to name snacks like Pupcorn to serve up treats in dog bowls, there are a bunch of ways to give the canine treatment to chow time!
- Cut cheese and cold cuts using pet cookie cutters to instantly have any snack looking pooch perfect.
- Make bones out of pretzel sticks and marshmallows that have been dipped in white chocolate.
- Plastic dog bowls can be labeled with words like puppy chow, fruit kibble, dogs in a blanket, to add to the fun.
- Call out Marshall when you put out red licorice in a bucket and refer to it as fire hoses.
- Decorate cupcakes with marshmallows to make them look like paw prints.
- Customize a cake to match your child's theme with the help of an edible topper, available in different sizes so they can fit both cakes and cupcakes.
PAW Patrol Decorations
Of course, your table isn't the only part of your display that will end up in photographs. Don't forget to fill up the area behind your party setup to continue creating the ultimate celebration environment!
- Hang a coordinating birthday banner to call out your child by name.
- Use an add-an-age banner to acknowledge the birthday tot's latest milestone.
- Balloon bouqets featuring shaped inflatables make for a fun focal point.
- Centerpiece sets will bring even more color to your already vibrant table display.
- A wall-decorating kit is the perfect backdrop for some photo fun.
- Swirl decorations will put all of the pups, not just Skye, up in the air.
- Party hats and blow-outs double as fun table dcor and favors that friends of your child will be thrilled to bring home after the bash.
PAW Patrol Favors
Your child's friends will remember the good times they had at your little ones event when they take home a doggie bag that's bursting with pup-themed goodies.
- Use themed loot bags that feature the team of valiant hounds so that the PAW Patrol fun doesn't stop just because the party ends.
- Personalized stickers can be used to give each guest a special thank you message.
- Dog-themed treats make for special surprises consider bone-shaped candies and crazy straws, as well as paw print memo pads, tattoos, and stampers.
- Make every guest feel like a VIP with personalized items like lip balms, lollipops, bag tags, zipper pulls, etc. Find other favors and gift items here.
- Encourage hours of pretend play when you send off guests with a mask featuring the face of their favorite pup.
- Rubber bracelets will allow friends of your little fan to accessorize in a cool way.
- After the event be sure to extend gratitude to each attendee with a thank you card.
PAW Patrol Games & Activities
One of the major themes of PAW Patrol is teamwork, making it the perfect subject to base activities off of at your upcoming celebration! Have kids work together on a variety of cool projects and while playing fun games. Here are some of our favorites:
- Kids will love working together to break open a Marshall pinata before trying to grab the most sweets.
- To make sure each child gets a turn you can also have each guest pull one of the dangling ribbons on a pop-out pinata.
- Personalized activity mats will keep kids occupied as they're waiting for the party food to be served.
- In the PAW Patrol party game, see who can get the closest when pinning the badge on Chase while blindfolded!
- Cut dog bones out of construction paper and then let each attendee decorate one using crayons. Let them take home their design after the party.
- PAW Patrol Bingo puts a heroic canine twist on the classic activity.
- Set up a tattoo station with a water bowl, paper towels and an assortment of tattoos featuring these fun characters and let kids sport their favorite one!