What You'll Need
At the Party:
- First, bake some yummy cupcakes. If you need recipe ideas, check out our cupcake ideas guide.
- Decorate the top of the cupcakes with a solid color that matches your party theme.
- Add eyes made out of frosting.
- Print the Octopus Cupcake template on sturdy paper.
- Cut out each tentacle shape and set aside for the children.
Did You Like This Craft?
- Ask the children to color their octopus tentacles.
- After they are finished coloring, you can tape their paper tentacles to the bottom of a cupcake.
- Serve and enjoy!
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!