My Little Pony Party Ideas
Gallop to Equestria and celebrate your child's birthday with her favorite ponies! Our My Little Pony party ideas will give you tips on how to incorporate Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Rarity into the invitations, decorations, food, favors, and activities at your little ones next bash.
Planning & Invitations
My Little Pony Party Invitations Get creative when inviting your daughters friends to the stable with some of these My Little Pony invitation ideas.
- Include a Color Your Own Pony activity in each envelope.
- Attach the party information to the tail of a small My Little Pony doll and hand-deliver the invites.
- Ask your guests to dress for "Rainbow Dash's Fashion Relay."
- Print details onto white card stock and then cut it into a cloud shape. From there, attach red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple ribbon to the bottom.
- Type the party particulars in eight lines onto a piece of computer paper. Cut out each line of the invite separately and tape each strip of paper to one crayon from a box of eight until every crayon has been customized with info for your event. Give the box of eight crayons to each guest.
- Choose to use pretty pony personalized invitations.
What Do I Need For the Party? In addition to basic party supplies, like plates, cups, napkins, and decorations, you may want to consider purchasing, borrowing or renting the following items for you're my Little Pony party:
My Little Pony Party Decorations Recreate the magic and vibrancy of Equestria with the following My Little Pony party decorating tips.
- Decorate the party area with rainbows, clouds, hearts, butterflies, flowers and other colorful imagery.
- Add an instant pop of color to tables, chairs, and the walls with rainbow streamers and balloons.
- Tie balloons around the waists of My Little Pony figures to create fun focal points.
- Use white craft paper as a table cover. Place crayons on the table and encourage guests to color on the paper.
- Set a sticker book at each place setting for kids to put on or trade.
- Place silk or inflatable flowers around the room.
- Put out disposable cameras on the party table so guests can take pictures of the event and their friends. Mail each child a photo along with your thank you cards.
My Little Pony Party Food In addition to pizza, chicken fingers, hamburgers, or hotdogs, you should add some My Little Pony themed food into the mix. When arranging your platters, be sure to keep color in mind. Here are some themed food suggestions for your daughter's party:
- Serve breakfast food instead of lunch or dinner snacks. Have a cereal bar set up and label it "oats," identify shredded hash browns as "hay", and provide a rainbow assortment of fruit juices.
- Bake sugar cookies and use cookie cutters to cut them into the shapes of hearts, stars, horseshoes, and ponies.
- Make rainbow punch by filling every child's cup with lemon-lime soda and then placing a scoop of rainbow sherbet in each.
- Decorate iced cupcakes with Lucky Charms, marshmallows, and rainbow sprinkles.
- Arrange veggie and fruit trays so that the snacks are in rainbow order.
- Put out colorful snacks like rainbow goldfish, My Little Pony fruit snacks, and M&Ms sorted by color in separate bowls.
Party Favor Ideas
My Little Pony Party Favors Girls go crazy for tiny treasures they can bring home in their saddle bags. Fill their pouches with some of the following fantastic favors:
- Coloring books
- Plastic jewelry
- My Little Pony dolls
- Fruity lotion