What You'll Need:
- White paper cups, 2 per child
- 1/4 cup of beads, beans or seeds
- Colored electrical tape
- Give the children some time to color what they want on the outside of their two paper cups.
- When they are finished coloring, instruct them to place 1/4 cup of beads, beans or seeds inside one paper cup.
- Place the second paper cup on top of the first paper cup.
- Tape the cups together at the seams using electrical tape. Make sure you wrap the tape around several times so that the cups are fastened securely.
- Give the noisemaker several shakes to make sure the tape is in place.
- Play some music and celebrate with your noisemakers!
Top of Page