Create your very own Monsters Inc. puppet with a few simple supplies. You can even put on a puppet show after you complete this Monsters University craft activity.
What You'll Need:
- Brown paper bags
- Markers or paint
- Construction paper or Sticky memo pads
- Stickers and googly eyes
- Create your very own monster puppets using a brown paper bag. The flap makes the mouth, so keep that in mind when planning how to decorate your puppet.
- Glue paper or sticky notes to the front of your paper bag to make a monster in the color of your choice. You can cut slits vertically into your papers to get them to look like fur.
- Use construction paper, buttons, or adhesive eyeball stickers to complete your decorations. Make sure to cut out a mouth to glue under the paper bag flap.
- Once your puppets are dry and complete, act out some of your favorite Monsters Inc. scenes or new plays.