Monster Truck Party Ideas
Rev your engines, scoot to the edge of your seat, and get ready to throw the most explosive Monster Truck party ever! If your child loves huge tires, smashing cars, and big stadiums, have a look at our Monster Truck party ideas guide with tips for Monster Truck invitations,
Monster Truck Party Planning & Invitations
In addition to basic Monster Truck Party Supplies, like plates, cups, napkins, and decorations, you may want to consider purchasing, borrowing or renting the following items for your Monster Truck party:
- Toy monster trucks and RC cars
- A kid's motorized monster truck
- A monster truck pinata
- A bullhorn
- Large tires or a tire swing
- A monster truck pinata
Pressed for time but still want a personalized touch? Try our Monster Truck invitations, which can be printed to include your child's name and all of the party details! For a unique touch, you can make your own Monster Truck invitations. This can be a fun activity to get you and your child excited for your Monster Truck party! Here are some Monster Truck invitation ideas for your upcoming Monster Truck party:
- Attach a card-style invitation to a personalized Monster Truck favor such as a bag tag or zipper pull.
- Include Monster Truck stickers or Monster Truck tattoos with your invitations. Seal the envelopes with a personalized Monster Truck sticker printed with your party information or special message.
- Cut a rectangle out of colored construction paper to create the cab of a monster truck. Cut two large circles out of black construction paper to make wheels. Paste the wheels onto the cab and write your party details on 1 wheel and a birthday message on the other.
- Use creative writing in your Monster Truck Invitations. Use the invitation wording below for inspiration: Birthday, birthday, birthday! Come on down to [Street Name] stadium To see Josh the Crushinator smash through cake and presents!
Monster Truck Party Decorating & Food Ideas
The right decorations can make all the difference at your Monster Truck party! Whether you would like to use a car, truck, or monster truck theme, you'll find great Monster Truck decoration ideas below:
- Buy, borrow or salvage some large rubber tires and display them around the party area. You can create a table out of a wooden board and piled tires. Create an obstacle course or photo backdrop!
- Place monster truck toys in a sand box or play area for your guests to play with! Toys also make for great monster truck decorations at the party table or entrance.
- Hang Monster Truck banners and posters around your party area.
- Group sets of red and black balloons around the party area. Include a few Monster Truck balloons for a touch of fun in your Monster Truck decorations!
- Decorate the family van, truck or SUV to look like a monster truck! Cover the truck in banners, garland or monster truck logos. Use it as a backdrop for photos or serve snacks out of the truck bed.
In addition to pizza, chicken fingers, hamburgers or hotdogs, you can add some Monster Truck themed food into the mix. Here are some suggestions.
- Serve chocolate-covered doughnuts called "Monster Truck Tires" and pretzel rods called "Axel Rods." Try giving car and truck-themed labels to other traditional party foods.
- Mud themed snacks make a great addition to your monster truck party food. Serve dirt cups, "muddy" chocolate milk, and chocolate ice cream.
- Serve snacks in our traditional popcorn bags, and serve drinks with a silly straw. Serve blue sports drinks as "antifreeze" and grape drinks as "motor oil."
- Create a monster truck cake that looks like a stadium! Create hills
out of varied levels of cake and cover the whole thing in icing and
graham cracker crumbs to simulate dirt. Place a row of toy cars on the
top with monster trucks ready to drive over them.
- Create monster truck nachos with black olive slices, sour cream, shredded cheese and tortilla chips. Cover a large chip with cheese and melt the cheese slightly in the microwave. Cover the bottom of the chip in sour cream and place 2 olive slices on the bottom for tires. Make cheese and crackers look like monster trucks too with a cracker, a square of cheese as a truck cab and olive slices as wheels!
Monster Truck Party Favor Ideas
Give your guests what they want with some of our great Monster Truck favor ideas:
- Personalized monster truck favors
- Silly Straws
- Monster Truck toys
- Monster truck stickers and tattoos