Monster High Party Ideas
If your little monster loves the Monster High TV series and toys, we have just what you need to throw an awesome Monster High party that's totally fabulous! Our Monster High party ideas guide includes tips for Monster High invitations, Monster High decorations, Monster High games, Monster High inspired food and favor ideas. Follow our Monster High party ideas, tips and tricks for a great birthday!
Monster High Party Planning & Invitations
Our Monster High Party Supplies, will set the stage for your Monster High Party but there are lots of other things you can do to to create a great atmosphere:
- Set up Monster High dolls for the girls to play with.
- Play Monster High episodes
- Make is a costume party and have the girls come dressed as their favorite character in Monster High costumes
- Have a pinata and include little Monster High trinkets along with the candy filling
- For a unique touch, you can make your own Monster High invitations. This can be a fun activity to get you and your child excited for your Monster High party! Here are some Monster High invitation ideas for your upcoming Monster High birthday
- Include Monster High tattoos with your invitations as a fun way to get the guest excited for the party.
- Cut the shape of the Monster High skull logo out of construction paper and decorate with glitter glue pens. Write your Monster High party details on the back in pen.
- If desired, let your guests know if you would like them to dress up in costume for your Monster High party.
Monster High Party Decorating & Food
The right decorations can make all the difference at your Monster High party! Use black, pink and white decorations and supplement your Monster High decorations with Cheerleader party supplies. Find more great Monster High decoration ideas below:
- Hang Monster High banners at the entrance to the party. Make posters or cutouts of Monster High equipment to hang around the party area.
- Create lockers out of butcher paper and line the walls of your Monster High party area with them to recreate the setting of Monster High!
- Place Monster High toys around the party area as Monster High
- Group sets of pink, black and white balloons around the party area. Include a few Monster High balloons for a touch of fun in your decorations.
- Use fun names to label ordinary Monster High party foods. Serve snacks like "Cleo Mummy Wraps," "Draculaura Vampire Bagel Bites," "Lagoona Fishsticks," and "Frankie-furter Hot Dogs."
- Decorate cookies to look like the Monster High skull logo. Use white frosting as a base and pink frosting to make a ribbon.
- Create wolf claw cookies by pressing almond slivers onto one side of a sugar cookie to create a claw shape.
Monster High Party Favors
Monster High toys lend themselves well to all sorts of favors. Give your guests a treat with some of our great Monster High favor ideas:
- Monster High Favors
- Monster High dolls and toys
- Monster High lollipops
- Headbands and Monster High wristbands
- Monster High Nail Polish