Monkey Finger Puppets Craft
What You'll Need:
- Child-sized brown knit gloves (1 glove makes 5 puppets)
- Googly eyes
- Brown felt
- Tan felt
- Brown pipe cleaners
- A thin permanent marker in black
At the Party:
- Cut the fingers off of the brown gloves and set aside.
- Prepare the monkey finger puppet ears and mouths ahead of time using our Monkey Finger Puppet Activity Instructions.
- Give each child a blank finger puppet, a pair of eyes, ears, mouth and tail.
- Instruct them how to assemble the puppet using glue.
- After the puppets are assembled you can sing 10 Little Monkeys and let the children dance with their new finger puppets!
Ten little monkeys jumping on the bed.
One fell off and bumped his head.
Mama called the doctor and the doctor said,
"No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"
(repeat until there is only one monkey on the bed)
Top of Page