Does your little Mouseketeer go bonkers for Minnie Mouse, Mickey, and the rest of the Mickey's Clubhouse gang? Our Minnie party ideas guide is full of Minnie party games and activities, Minnie decoration ideas, Minnie decorations, and Minnie first birthday party ideas. Shop our Minnie Party Supplies Browse this guide: Minnie Invitations Minnie Decorations Minnie Party Food Minnie Party Favors Minnie Games & Activities
Planning & InvitationsWhat do I need for my Minnie Party? In addition to basic Minnie party supplies, like plates, cups, napkins, and decorations, you may want to consider purchasing, borrowing or renting the following items for your Mickey or Minnie party:
- Mickey Mouse ears and large bows
- Minnie Airwalker Balloons
- A Minnie Mouse Movie (i.e. "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" or "Classic Cartoon Favorites: Starring Minnie"
- A pinata
- Browse our First Birthday Party Ideas Guide for some basic tips on planning a Minnie party for babies.
- Invite your Minnie party guests with our Minnie 1st Birthday Invitations.
- Decorate the birthday child's highchair with a Minnie 1st birthday highchair kit and a Minnie 1st Birthday bib.
- Bake or buy a small Minnie cake or cupcake just for the birthday child to smash into! Decorate with a Minnie first birthday candle and provide a separate cake for your adult Minnie party guests.
- Attach a card-style Minnie invitation to a personalized Minnie party favor such as a zipper pull or bag tag or mouse ears.
- Include a Minnie tattoo with your invitations. Seal your Minnie party invitations with a personalized Minnie party sticker printed with a special message or party details.
- Cut the shape of Minnie Mouse's head out of black construction paper (big circle face with two circular ears on top). Cut out a pink bow and paste it to the top of the head. In silver pen, write the birthday child's name on the left ear and "is turning [age]!" on the right ear. Write the party details on the main part of the cut-out.
- Print out a picture of Minnie and friends and paste it to the bottom of a section of cardstock. Write the party details above the picture. Run a glue stick around the outside of the paper and sprinkle with red or pink glitter.
- Take a picture of the birthday boy or girl in mouse ears. Fold a piece of cardstock in half and paste the picture on top, on the right side. In the white space on the left side, write "Come celebrate with Minnie Mouse at [child's name]'s Birthday Party!" Write the party details inside and decorate with Mickey & Minnie stickers.
- Include creative wording for your party details, such as: Celebrate with Minnie Mouse,Come to [child's name]'s Birthday Clubhouse! With games and food and cake galore, It's true there's lots of fun in store!
Minnie Party Decorations Decorations that match your Minnie party theme makes a party even more fun and exciting, so for this party, transform your party space into a Disney funhouse!
- As each guest enters the party, give them mouse ears to wear! You may even want to hand out white gloves and big pink hair bows.
- Cut large Minnie Mouse heads out of black construction paper and tape them to the walls. To add to this, write one guest's name on each cutout in big block letters. This will make all your Minnie party guests feel special!
- Mickey's Clubhouse is all about bright colors, so lay out bright colored blankets and pillows for your guests to sit on.
- Decorate in pink and polka dots to match Minnie Mouse! You can hang large polka dot bows around the party area and tie them around food containers.
- Balloons are a must-have at any party! Tie groups of Minnie Mouse balloons in bright colors to the backs of chairs, float them up from tables, or use them to mark doorways. Combine Minnie balloons with colorful latex balloons for an added touch.
- Set out Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and other stuffed animals that your child already owns. Group them together for a great centerpiece or stack them on one corner of a blanket that you set out for free play.
- Set out large cardboard boxes with door flaps and windows cut out. Let the children decorate the boxes to look like their own clubhouses!
- Scan a picture of Minnie and her friends from a coloring book onto an 8-1/2 x 11" piece of paper. Laminate and use these as placemats on the food table. You can also use our personalized Minnie placemats.
- Serve Minnie Mouse pancakes! If you don't have an iron that makes them for you, just make three circular pancakes, one big for the face, two little for the ears. Use fruit slices to make bows.
- Make a cheese and crackers tray using circular crackers and cheese cut into circles. Lay them out in a Minnie Mouse shape on a platter, with one stack of crackers in the middle and two stacks of cheese circles making ears.
- Serve chocolate milk with fun straws.
- Make each guest their own Minnie Mouse cupcake. Stick two Oreos or other chocolate cookies in the frosting so the ends are sticking up (those are the ears). Then, use mini M&Ms to create the eyes and nose.
- Bake homemade pretzels in the shape of the letters "M" "I" "N" "N" "I" and "E."
- Use our chocolate cake recipe or yellow cake recipe to make the batter for two round cakes.
- Make the frosting using our chocolate frosting recipe.
- Position two large cupcakes on the top for the ears.
- Frost everything in chocolate frosting and use white decorator icing to draw on the eyes, nose and mouth.
Party Favor IdeasMinnie Party Favor Ideas Thank your guests with super party favors! To find a large variety of Mickey and Minnie party favors, visit our Minnie Party Supplies Page and click the "Party Favors" tab or the "More Fun Stuff" tab. Some of the favors we have may include:
- Mickey's Clubhouse wristbands
- Mickey's Clubhouse Mix-n-Match Activity
- Mickey Mouse mini doodle pads
- Minnie Mouse Jumbo Coloring Puzzle
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Stickers
- Minnie Mouse lip gloss necklaces
- Complete Mickey and Minnie favor sets
- Minnie personalized favors such as zipper pulls, placemats, and magnets.
Party Planning ToolboxUse the links below to quickly find related theme party supplies, planning tips, printable checklists, and advice from our party planning experts.
- Minnie Mouse Party Supplies: Includes paperware, invitations, personalized items, favors, and decorations for your party theme.
- Minnie Personalized Items: Check out our exclusive personalized items including invitations, bookmarks, stickers, and more!
- Party Planning 101: Our useful party planning guide includes cake ideas, party etiquette tips, a printable guest list, and much more.
- Parties Under $100: Use this guide to celebrate in style without breaking the bank!
- Party Budget Estimator: Download this guide to help budget your expenses.
- More Birthday Theme Ideas: Browse our list of over 130 themed party guides to find tips for your child's next birthday! Each guide includes ideas for invitations, decorations, food, favors, games and more.