Minnie Party Ideas
Does your little Mouseketeer go bonkers for Minnie Mouse, Mickey, and the rest of the Mickey's Clubhouse gang? Our Minnie party ideas guide is full of Minnie party games and activities, Minnie decoration ideas, Minnie decorations, and Minnie first birthday party ideas.
Minnie Mouse Party Planning & Invitations
Minnie Party Planning
In addition to basic party supplies, like plates, cups, napkins, and decorations, you may want to consider purchasing, borrowing or renting the following items for your Minnie party:
- Mickey Mouse ears and large bows
- A Minnie Mouse Movie (i.e. "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" or "Classic Cartoon Favorites: Starring Minnie"
- A pinata
Minnie Party Invitations
Send your guests a personalized Minnie invitation printed with all your party details or fill them out yourself in one of our blank invitations. If you have the time, it can be fun to make your own invitations! You can be extra creative with homemade invitations as well, giving your guests a sneak peak of the fun that will be had at your party. Here are some suggestions:
- Attach a card-style Minnie invitation to a personalized Minnie party favor such as a zipper pull or bag tag or mouse ears.
- Cut the shape of Minnie Mouse's head out of black construction paper. Cut out a pink bow and paste it to the top of the head. Write the party details on the main part of the cut-out.
- Print out a picture of Minnie and friends and paste it to the bottom of a section of cardstock. Write the party details above the picture. Run a glue stick around the outside of the paper and sprinkle with glitter.
- Take a picture of the birthday girl in mouse ears. Fold a piece of cardstock in half and paste the picture on top.
Minnie Mouse Party Decorating & Food Ideas
Minnie Party Decoration Ideas
Decorations that match your Minnie party theme makes a party even more fun and exciting, so for this party, transform your party space into a Disney funhouse!
- As each guest enters the party, give them mouse ears to wear!
- Cut large Minnie Mouse heads out of black construction paper and tape them to the walls. To add to this, write one guest's name on each cutout in big block letters.
- Mickey's Clubhouse is all about bright colors, so lay out bright colored blankets and pillows for your guests to sit on.
- Decorate in pink and polka dots to match Minnie Mouse! You can hang large polka dot bows around the party area and tie them around food containers.
- Balloons are a must-have at any party! Tie groups of Minnie Mouse balloons in bright colors to the backs of chairs, float them up from tables, or use them to mark doorways. Combine Minnie balloons with colorful latex balloons.
- Set out Mickey, Minnie, and other stuffed animals that your child already owns. Group them together for a great centerpiece.
- Set out large cardboard boxes with door flaps and windows cut out. Let the children decorate the boxes to look like their own clubhouses!
- Scan a picture of Minnie and her friends from a coloring book onto an 8-1/2 x 11" piece of paper. Laminate and use these as placemats on the food table.
Minnie Party Food Ideas
Serving food that fits your Minnie party theme can be a fun way to keep the party exciting! If you have the time to make some Mickey and Minnie-themed treats, consider these ideas:
- Serve Minnie Mouse pancakes! If you don't have an iron that makes them for you, just make three circular pancakes, one big for the face, two little for the ears. Use fruit slices to make bows.
- Make a cheese and crackers tray using circular crackers and cheese cut into circles. Lay them out in a Minnie Mouse shape on a platter, with one stack of crackers in the middle and two stacks of cheese circles making ears.
- Serve chocolate milk with fun straws.
- Make each guest their own Minnie Mouse cupcake. Stick two Oreos or other chocolate cookies in the frosting so the ends are sticking up (those are the ears). Then, use mini M&Ms to create the eyes and nose.
- Bake homemade pretzels in the shape of the letters "M" "I" "N" "N" "I" and "E."
Minnie Mouse Party Favors
Thank your guests with super party favors! To find a large variety of Mickey and Minnie party favors, visit our store and click the "Party Favors" tab or the "More Fun Stuff" tab. Some of the favors we have may include:
- Mickey's Clubhouse wristbands
- Mickey's Clubhouse Mix-n-Match Activity
- Mickey Mouse mini doodle pads
- Minnie Mouse Jumbo Coloring Puzzle
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Stickers
- Minnie Mouse lip gloss necklaces