Today, your child will learn more about your family. You will need to complete this activity together and may choose to include grandparents, siblings, aunts and uncles in the discussion.
What You'll Need:
1 copy of the Me and My Family booklet
- A pen or pencil
- A hole punch
- String or ribbon
Did You Like This Activity?
- Follow the dotted lines to cut out the pages of the Me and My Family booklet.
- Gather the pages in order (they are numbered in the lower right corner) to form a booklet.
- Punch two holes on the left side of the booklet where indicated.
- Tie the book together by lacing ribbon or string through the two holes and then tying it in a bow on the front.
- Now you can fill out the pages of the book together.
your comments or questions. We'd love to hear from you!