Mardi Gras Mask Decorating
You Will Need:
At the Party:
- Masks (Cut these out of craft paper at home or buy plastic masks from a craft store)
- Feathers, buttons, stickers, jewels, beads and other decorations
- Elastic string or thin dowels
- Set up an area at your party for crafts by laying down newspaper or a .
- Provide each guest with a plain mask and decorating supplies. Let your Mardi Gras guests decorate their masks.
- Once your masks are dry, hold a mask contest or fashion show. You can award prizes for the scariest, funniest, prettiest, and most unique masks. If you want, you can come up with an award for each mask so that no guest feels left out.
- After the party, your guests can take their creations home!
Top of Page