Mardi Gras King/Queen Says
How to Play:
- Assign one guest to be the first 'Mardi Gras King/Queen"
- The King or Queen will give the players an instruction. As in classic Simon Says, the King will start some instructions with the phrase, 'The King/Queen says"
- When an instruction starts with 'The King/Queen says", players follow that direction. When an instruction does not start with 'The King/Queen says", players do not follow that direction.
- If any of the players follow an instruction that does not start with 'The King/Queen says", that player is 'out". The last player to remain in the game becomes the new Mardi Gras King or Queen and the game starts over.
- If you'd like, you can award small prizes or beads to the winner of each round.
Top of Page