The Duck Dynasty family has made a fortune off of their duck call empire. Make your own quacking sounds with this fun and inexpensive craft activity.
What You'll Need:
- Straight plastic straws or bendable straws with the bendable party cut off
- Construction paper
- Markers and other decorations
- Press down on one end of the plastic straw and make it as flat as possible.
- Cut off the corners of the flat end to create a point. Flatten the same end again.
- Putting the pointed end of the straw in your mouth, blow hard. This should make a duck call noise. You may need to re-angle the cut of the pointed end until you get the desired sound.
- Once you are satisfied with your duck call sounds, focus on the look! Decorate the other end of the straw with glitter, construction paper, and stickers. Make sure you dont cover up the holes. When you are all done, these make a fun alternative to traditional Duck Dynasty party blowers and noisemakers.